*What is the HCARE Summer Program?
The Summer Program is a two-week program of academic and social preparation for students in grades 9 through 12. This unique and exciting opportunity is available in Amityville, Brentwood, William Floyd and Wyandanch School Districts. Best of all, the Summer Program activities are free and will be offered at each school community's high school.
*What Will You Receive from the HCARE Summer Academy Program?
- Make new friends and have fun.
- Enhance your academic skills through exciting hands-on activities.
- Become aware of cultural diversity issues by creating your own community.
- Become knowledgeable about allied health professions.
- Attend workshops on SAT preparation, writing college essays, goal setting, and more.
*Please note: The Summer Academy has limited enrollment. Workshop and SAT preparation attendance is considered in the application to the HCARE Summer Program.
HCOP Summer Academy 2012 Video